We have missed A LOT of things on the blog since February, but I'll post a make-up, I promise. I figured I'd get caught up from most recent and work backwards...
We celebrated Easter today, the first for our little guy:
Everyone has a sailor outfit right??
The Easter Bunny visited with a basket full of eggs. But no candy...Liam was happier with Cheerios and Gerber Puffs! We spent the day with family, and Liam participated in his first Easter Egg Hunt!
(With Daddy's help of course)
So Happy!
We had a great day. We even experienced an earthquake. The epicenter was in Mexicali and was reported 6.9-7.2 on the Richter Scale. (The range is depending on where you get the information)
Hope everyone had a good Easter as well!
Hope everyone had a good Easter as well!
2 comments:
Ang, he is so adorable... how can you even stand him??? I would be mush around him!! he would always get his way!! ha ha... Looks more and more like you all the time!
He does get his way!! HA HA. He's a good boy...most of the time :) You have to come visit!!
Post a Comment