CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Countdown to Christmas

Our little guy is four months old.  At his doctor appointment last week he weighed in at 16 pounds!  He is also 25 inches tall.  He is a happy and healthy boy :)
Too cool for for my sweatshirt:


Hanging out on the couch:














We've been busy decorating the house for Christmas:



 
Yes...that is Santa in a plane...on a runway on our front lawn :)

















What can I say??  We have to do it up right for Liam's first Christmas!  We picked up a tree tonight, so the house smells great.  Once it's decorated, I'll add pictures.  I think all the shopping is done, now to finish the wrapping, and mailing out the cards!  It's enough to make anyone tired:

2 comments:

Leesha said...

Awww... my baby bean is getting so big! What a handsome little man!
<3 from Auntie Leesha

Tara and Jeff said...

Love love the christmas card...especially the outfit he's wearing