Here is our latest ultrasound picture:
As of July 1st (when this picture was taken) Baby weighs 4 pounds 4 ounces. The technician pointed out that Baby has hair (definitely a Stearns trait) and is doing just fine. Chad and I watched Baby wave and move its mouth. (S)He has little chubby cheeks and a cute little nose! We only have face pictures this time so no one (including us) can peek to see the gender.
My doctor says my belly is a little small so we had the ultrasound to check everything out. But baby is just fine and the are not changing the due date. My doctor says," don't be surprised if it's a little late." I'm not worried. Baby will come when ready!
Meanwhile I am staying close to a fan or air conditioning and drinking lots of water.
Also here are a few pictures Jason Young took on a recent visit. (He also photographed our wedding). 



I'm sure the next time we have pictures up, they will be color pictures of Baby. Stay tuned!
17 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment