CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Last day of Summer

Today is the last day of summer...even though that doesn't mean it gets cooler here in SoCal. That does mean it's football season!!


We have the Purple and Gold on!! (Yes we will get some pictures in the Charger outfits too... Check back)

Last month we visited the lake for Labor Day. A fantastic day for a picnic!


We also visited Santa Monica Pier so Liam could see the ocean. I do love living near the coast. When the inland temperatures were hitting the 100's, the coast breezes were very nice.


Liam is now six weeks old and growing fast. I know I say it all the time, but the days are just flying by. He's growing out of his first outfits already!

And trying new hairdos:

This last weekend we visited San Diego to see Grandma and Grandpa Jarman. Liam also had to meet some family he hadn't met yet.
Ryan, Riah and cousin Dani:
Auntie Angie:
Grandma and Grandpa and Dani:
..and Robbie too!:



In a few weeks we are headed to Minnesota so Liam can meet his maternal family. A lot of them have only seen pictures. I cannot wait as always. As much as I like California, I love being home.

2 comments:

Tara and Jeff said...

I love family vacations...life is so much different now that you see things through your child. Hope to see you all in November !!

Katie O said...

enjoy the trip to MN!! I'm sure they are very excited to meet him!! I'll get my butt out there soon to meet Mr. Liam also!! I love the Vikings outfit on Liam!! HELL YEA!! GO vikes!!! Sara is going to the game on Monday night... I'm so jealous! :)