I know I haven't updated the blog for a while. Apologies apologies.
Chad is doing great at his job. The company is doing ok and his office is staying busy. I'm still on the job search, no luck as of yet. I can't give up.
We've been keeping a big secret. We are adding a little Jarman to the family. That's right.... I'm expecting a baby. We're due early August.
Here is our first baby picture:
We have something to look forward to. This little bundle came a little sooner than we had planned, but we are excited. :) I have another ultrasound appointment in March so check in for more pictures. Oh and we are NOT going to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I just pray for a happy healthy baby.
Sorry again for not posting. I hope this makes up for it.
17 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations Angie & Chad! That is exciting news :)
woo hoo! Join the parent club
Post a Comment