We spent Columbus Day at Disneyland. Yay Disneyland! We upgraded to the year passes during our honeymoon, and this was our first day visiting on those passes. I had the day off and Chad did too -- He started his new job on Thursday following that day....
Let's back up. Some of you may not know. Chad got a position working customer service in a Place that sells parts (like bearings) to manufacturers. ...at least that what I understand that they do. For now he is easing into the job, and loves the short commute (something like 2.2 miles from our house). They will be sending him away for three weeks(!) in November for training. But we are both grateful at the opportunity in this weak economy. I'm just glad he has something after looking for so long and trying so hard.
Anyway.... back to the day off at Disney. I love Disney and love that we live so close :) So we put our passes to good use and visited Mickey for the day. The place was all decorated for Halloween with fall colors and pumpkins. The crowds weren't bad and the day wasn't too hot. Of course we had a great time, just two newlyweds out enjoying the day off! I can't wait to see Disney decorate for Christmas.
17 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment