CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Let the fun begin....

So I guess it's time to get computer savvy and create a [blog]. (I don't like that word....I'm not entirely sure why) Let's call it life stories....I will add to my life stories page...

So for those of you who know me, I want to keep in touch, and not everyone is on myspace. Plus now that I am married (!) I have a "We" life instead of a "Me" life.
Reason number 2: I need something to do in the middle of the day. I no longer have a wedding to plan. (No I am not putting off the Thank You Notes.)

So this is all about Chad and me. Our life as husband and wife. ...mostly from My point of view. (He watches the sports and blogs on the political stuff on the internet). I figure the "life stories" are up to me to write.

I am loving married life...and it's not far off from "engaged" life. In the month of August we got married, bought a house and moved in! September has been more busy with the moving in part.
So here we go. Welcome to the ride. Thanks for coming along!

0 comments: